Cover to International Socialist Review, February 1916

A worker pauses for his mid-day meal. Gazing beyond an industrial landscape he focuses on a domed building symbolizing the seat of government. Published by Charles H. Kerr Co. from 1900 to 1918, the International Socialist Review became the principal voice of the Socialist Party's left wing, utilizing the format of a mass circulation magazine.

More information

Source:
J 2617 .422
Date:
February 1916
Subjects:
Socialism Working class
Full size:
View

Social Bookmarking